Saturday, November 14, 2009

What kind of gifts should I get for my family in the US?

I will be travelling from Canada to the US to visit family. And I will buy them gifts since I will be staying with them the whole time. My problem is, I don't know what to buy!!! My family is in LA - so basically they have everything there already - are there any Canadian gifts that I can get them - typically something that they don't have there in LA?

What kind of gifts should I get for my family in the US?
Authentic Canadian maple syrup
Reply:Hi,





A painting of themselves, which they can hang on their wall. It is unique also.





You just upload or mail a photo to http://www.paintyourlife.com/ then they deliver it, after painting. You select any options you need - like type of color to use, frames etc.





Choosing a small photo will cost less and be delivered faster...





Karl


No comments:

Post a Comment