Friday, May 21, 2010

What are gifts for first mothers day as grandmother gifts?

this will be my moms first mothers day as a grandmother ( to a 6 month old ) what are some really cute and creative ideas for gifts! thanks

What are gifts for first mothers day as grandmother gifts?
What a sweet gesture of you to celebrate her being a first-time-grandmother!





I never thought of this before, but I think getting her a picture of her with her granchild in a nice picture frame would be great. You can tie a pair of the babies socks or little shoes dangling from the frame. If I were a grandma, I'd LOVE such a gift.





Happy mothers' day to you! :-)
Reply:For mothers day for my mom, Im giving her a photo of my daughter with her hand and foot prints, and a day at the spa. They also have hallmark cards where you can record stuff and im going to have my daughter cooing to my mom. and a grandmother necklace.


No comments:

Post a Comment