Monday, May 11, 2009

What kind of gifts should I buy that is only found in Rochester NY or Upstate NY?

I recently moved to Rochester NY a couple of months ago. I'm going back home for winter vacation but I need to buy X-mas gifts for my friends back home. I want to buy them gifts that are uniquely only found in upstate NY. I'm not sure what to get. Any suggestions?

What kind of gifts should I buy that is only found in Rochester NY or Upstate NY?
Highland Lilac Perfume: the official fragrance of Rochester - the Lilac Capital of the World. The springtime lilac festival is held is Highland Park. (source 1)





Zweigle's White Hots: The unofficial hot dog of Rochester, white hots are similar to bratwurst and plumper than regular red hot dogs. (source 2)





Genesee Cream Ale: The beer that made Rochester great (or at least feeling no pain). Genny Cream is a Rochester tradition. (source 3)
Reply:sponge candy


No comments:

Post a Comment