Monday, May 11, 2009

What are some good Mothers day gifts from kids?

I want to give all the moms and grandmas in my family cute, homemade gifts from my daughter. She is only 7 months old but I am sure there are still things I can do with her or make with her, and give as gifts. Anyone have any ideas?

What are some good Mothers day gifts from kids?
Handprint magnets? Paint her hand, print it on card, laminate it and cut it out, and stick a craft magnet on the back. Or alternatively stick it on a magnet clip to hold other artwork on the fridge. We do this every year and my mother loves seeing the handprints on her fridge grow.


Also fingerprinting photo frames for the fridge..Just get her to mess around with drops of paint on a piece of card, then cut out the centre of the card to photo size, stick a photo of your daughter in it and stick a magnet on the back. You can also use the centre as the gift card!


Have fun, I hope you find something that you both enjoy.
Reply:www.laserstuff.net


No comments:

Post a Comment