Friday, November 18, 2011

When should i start sending thank you cards for the gifts we recieved for christmas?

Im Asian and from where im from thank you cards r not really a big thing. But here in US they send thank u for every gift they recieve. So when should i start sending cards for the gifts my son recieved 4 xmas?

When should i start sending thank you cards for the gifts we recieved for christmas?
Your son should be the one who writes and sends them (unless he's to young to write). They should be sent as soon as they're ready. Typically my mom made me start writing Thank You cards the Monday after Christmas, and I'd have to get one finished every day until they were all done(not to sound ungrateful, this was when I was very young and writing anything was a chore). Hope this helps
Reply:December 26th


No comments:

Post a Comment